We moved locations!

Due to certain issues, we decided to move locations. All the content here will be transferred to the new website.

The main issue is that my content of FLHMYB, chapters 1-31, has been plagiarized by a translator working at a translation group. I won't be naming them, but you know who you are.

During my "break", I saw a new translation group pick up this novel. At first, I thought that the translator would pick up where I left off with the chapters. So, March 11, 2024, I visited the website only to realize how every word, every character, even my translator notes, were copy-pasted. Their recent chapter, chapter 16, is equivalent to chapter 31 of my content of FLHMYB. And for some reason, the translator stopped posting since. (My last post of FLHMYB is chapter 32) Just to make sure it wasn't just me being paranoid, I checked the previous chapters as well. But nope, copy-pasted all the way.

To make things worse, this translator proclaims themselves as an aspiring writer, content creator, translator or something of the like in their Ko-fi account. To make things even more worse, innocent readers gave their money through Ko-fi.

So I reported the issue to NU and to the translation group. Fortunately, they took down plagiarized content.

To be completely honest, translating FLHMYB is difficult to the point I would cut the chapters into 2 or 3 parts. In addition, I would write plenty of translation notes to facilitate the reading experience, understand the world better, and most of all, to let my readers know if I'm not sure whether my translation is accurate or not. It upsets me that someone didn't even try and put effort into translating, and would just resolve to copy off others. All the more that they profited off of my hard work.

Anyways, that's the tea.

PS. I will be editing my posts on FLHMYB to further facilitate the reading experience. I may also continue translating chapters but I will mainly focus on IVBTCA because that's what I'm obsessed with at the moment.

This is our new website: https://novelreads1502.wordpress.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Let's Hide My Younger Brother Chapter 32